Whether you’re looking for easy piano wedding songs to play yourself or plan to hire a pro, you’ll love this list. There are so many beautiful tracks to choose from, but I narrowed it down to the best of the bunch!
Just keep reading!
Also Check: Romantic Modern English Wedding Songs
15 Piano Wedding Songs Lists
The amazing thing about piano is that it can make any song sound classic, wonderful, and magical.
You can hire a pianist to play some amazing songs at your wedding – and the good news is that you can pick anything from classical music to contemporary songs!
I put together a few wedding songs that will sound incredible when played live!
- “Bridal Chorus” – Richard Wagner
- “Wedding March” – Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy
- “Canon in D” – Johann Pachelbel
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” – Elvis Presley, Bach, Pachelbel
- “A Thousand Years (Wedding Version)” – Christina Perri, Bach, Gounod, Pachelbel
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” – Elton John
- “All of Me” – John Legend
- “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” – Traditional
- “Can’t Help Falling In Love” – Elvis Presley
- “Pachebel’s Canon”– Johann Pachelbel
- “City Of Stars” – Justin Hurwitz
- “Claire De Lune” – Claude Debussy
- “All The Things You Are” – Ella Fitzgerald
- “Love’s River” – Laura Sullivan
- “Perfect” – Ed Sheeran
Also Check: Modern Acoustic Guitar Wedding Songs
10 Best Piano Wedding Processional Songs
The wedding procession needs some amazing wedding music to walk down the aisle to. Both classic and modern wedding songs are perfect for this moment, especially if the songs are played on the piano. 
Check out the popular wedding song list below!
- “Spring”– Vivaldi
- “Come Away with Me”– Norah Jones
- “Wedding March” – Mendelssohn
- “Keeper of the Stars” – Tracy Byrd
- “Nuvole Bianche” – Einaudi
- “Hoppipolla”– Sigur Ros
- “Claire de Lune” – Debussy
- “Pachelbel’s Canon (Canon in D)” – Pachelbel
- “Nuvole Bianche” – Ludovico Einaudi
- “Ave Maria”– Shubert
Check: John Legend Romantic Songs
5 Best Piano Bridal Entrance Songs
This moment is special and memorable. It definitely needs some beautiful wedding music. For a formal wedding with a classic theme, piano music can be ideal for the bridal entrance.
Here’s my list of recommendations for classic wedding songs that can be played on the piano.
- “A Day Without Rain,” – Enya
- “A Sky Full of Stars,” – The Piano Guys
- “A Thousand Years,” – The Piano Guys
- “Ants Marching/Ode to Joy,” – The Piano Guys
- “Bless The Broken Road (Rascal Flatts)” – The Piano Guys
Frequently Asked Questions
Classic wedding arrangements remain incomplete without a playlist of instrumental wedding songs to be played as background music. When the songs are played live on the piano, the entire ceremony can feel like a dream.
Now you know which songs to choose – and you can even play one for your spouse as a special performance! If you still have questions, check out the answers to some common queries below!
There are many amazing wedding songs that can add a magical touch to your special day. These songs don’t have to be difficult pieces, and songs like Can’t Help Falling In Love (Elvis Presley), A Thousand Years (Christina Perri), All Of Me (John Legend), etc., are easy piano songs. 
If you are looking for a piece that can be played on the piano as the first song at the wedding, you can go with Moonlight Sonata, A Case of You, Harvest Moon, Sheep May Safely Graze, Clair de Lune, etc.
The most common wedding song played on the piano is the Bridal Chorus by Richard Wagner. Besides this classic, Christina Perri’s A Thousand Years, Ed Sheeran’s Thinking Out Loud, Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy’s Franz Schubert’s Serenade, D. 957, No. 4, etc., are common favorites.
Songs played on the piano can set a classic mood at your wedding. But that doesn’t mean you have to pick old classical songs! Modern tracks like Forever Faithfully, Awakening My Heart, Two Hearts Unite, She Will Be Loved, etc., can be perfect for piano covers at a wedding.
You can make the father-daughter dance at the wedding even more special with the piano covers of some amazing songs like Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder, You Are My Sunshine by Johnny Cash, Gracie by Ben Folds, Father and Daughter by Paul Simon, and more.
The mother-son dance at a wedding can be an emotional moment, and the piano covers of songs like I’ll Always Love My Mama by The Intruders, Mama Said by The Shirelles, The Hand That Rocks The Cradle by Glen Campbell and Steve Wariner, etc., can make this moment more beautiful.
When the newlywed couple and the wedding party exit the ceremony, wedding music played on the piano can create a dreamy setting for the moment. Songs like Make You Feel My Love by Bob Dylan, Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy, Crazy Love by Van Morrison, etc., are ideal for this occasion.
The first time a newlywed couple hits the dance floor is a very special and memorable moment. For the first dance, you can choose songs like Truly by Lionel Richie, So Beautiful by Musiq Soulchild, Time After Time by Iron & Wine, etc., which can be perfect when they are played on the piano.
Imagine a wedding that seems straight out of a fairy tale. Can you think of anything other than soft songs playing on the piano in the background? If you like all things classic and traditional, your wedding day music should be played on this incredible instrument.
Whether you’ll choose timeless piano pieces or go for popular songs to be recreated on the piano is completely up to you!
- 1. Modern Wedding Love Songs – Piano [Internet]. open.spotify.com. 2018 [cited 2022 Jan 6]. Available from: https://open.spotify.com/album/3A47qQmP0PEJFeaB956JWk
- 2. 25 Easy Piano Songs That Sound Complicated But Aren’t [Internet]. Solfeg.io. 2019 [cited 2022 Jan 6]. Available from: https://solfeg.io/easy-piano-songs-beginners/
What are your favorite easy piano wedding songs? Share below!
Nicole is the editor-in-chief and regular staff writer for LoveYouWedding. What does that mean? Basically, she handles all the day-to-day tasks related to managing writers and bringing you stellar content on planning the LGBTQ+ wedding of your dreams.
She loves writing about quirky and unique wedding ideas, probably because she’s pretty quirky herself!