If you’re looking for some amazing brother-sister dance songs for your reception, stick around! When it comes to the families of the happy couple, all the attention goes to their parents – and we often forget the special bond shared between siblings.
Just like the mother-son or father-daughter dance, a sibling dance is also a special moment that you will remember forever. Today, we have curated a few lists of beautiful songs for the sibling duos on the dance floor.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”5Kv3so6w” upload-date=”2021-09-21T09:56:42.000Z” name=”Best Sister-Brother Dance Songs for Your Wedding” description=”Best Sister-Brother Dance Songs for Your Wedding” player-type=”default” override-embed=”default”]
READ MORE: Best Romantic Songs Wedding
Top 50 Best Brother Sister Dance Songs
A sibling relationship is probably the best and the most precious in the world. It’s only logical to celebrate the start of your new life with the best friend you have grown up with. Check out some beautiful music for a lovely dance between the siblings at a wedding.
We hope you’ll find the perfect song on the ultimate list for the wedding day – and move everyone at the ceremony to tears!
- Oh , Sister – Bob Dylan
- You’ve Got A Friend In Me – Randy Newman
- Mr. Blue sky – Weezer
- Count on me– Bruno Mars
- Sweet Creature – Harry Styles
- You’ve Got A Friend – James Taylor
- Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
- Come Dancing – The Kinks
- Brother and Sister Song – Steve & Annie Chapman
- The Heart Of Life – John Mayer
- Hero – Mariah Carey
- He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother – The Hollies
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- I Learned From You – Miley Cyrus
- When We Grow Up – Diana Ross
- Don’t Forget to Remember Me – Carrie Underwood
- You’re My Best Friend – Queen
- I’m Your Angel – Celine Dion and R. Kelly
- Keep Holding On – Avril Levine
- Wildflowers – Tom Petty
- My Wish – Rascal Flatts
- I Hope You Dance – LeeAnn Womack
- Brothers – Greg Bates
- Sister – Nixons
- Sister to a Brother – Rob Finlay
- Dog Years – Maggie Rogers
- Wind Beneath My Wings – Bette Midler
- Mudfootbal – Jack Johnson
- Brothers & Sisters – Coldplay
- Stand By Me – Ben E. King
- Lean on Me – Bill Withers
- I’ll Be There For You – The Rembrandts
- Footprints – Molly Kate Kestner
- Unforgettable – Natalie Cole
- It Don’t Have To Change – John Legend
- Have it All – Jason Mraz
- What A Wonderful World – Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwo`ole
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- I’ll Be There – The Jackson Five
- We Are Going To Be Friends – White Stripes
- Brother Mine – Suzanne Vega
- Sister – Dave Matthews Band
- What A Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
- Happier – Marshmello
- Rainbow Connection – Kermit The Frog
- Memory – Barbara Streisand
- Sister Christian – Night Ranger
- In My Life – The Beatles. Check our complete list of the best the beatles first dance songs.
- Brother, Sister – Beta Radio
- Brother – Kodaline
10 Country Songs for Brother-Sister Dance
If you and your sibling grew up enjoying country songs, perhaps you need some country music for brother-sister dance moments.
- There You’ll Be – Faith Hill
- Don’t Blink – Kenny Chesney
- The House That Built Me – Miranda Lambert
- Through The Years – Kenny Rogers
- American Honey – Lady A
- Blood Brothers – Luke Bryan
- Brother – Brett Eldridge
- I’ll Take Care of You – The Chicks
- Whenever You Remember – Carrie Underwood
- Brotherly Love– Keith Whitley and Earl Thomas Connally
Check: Best Elvis Presley Father Daughter Dance Songs
10 Unique Brother and Sister Wedding Dance Songs
Perhaps you’re looking for a unique and upbeat song for the dancing duo – something doused in nostalgia, happiness, or special meaning? Why not find a sister-brother dance song that will take you on a trip down memory lane? Check out our list of songs that are as unique as your relationship.
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- U Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- Pollyanna’s Shadow – Howie D
- Hey Brother – Avicii
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- The Trouble with Boys – Loreta
- All My Life – Flo Rida
- Little Brothers – Phineas and Ferb
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
Frequently Asked Questions
The married couple and their parents are not the only ones who get to dance at the wedding ceremony. You and your sibling will also make a remarkable dancing duo – especially when you have a beautiful song list at your disposal.
You can pick a lovely sister-brother song from our suggested list. If you still have queries about a sibling dance, check out our answers to some of the common questions.
Is there a brother-sister dance at weddings?
A brother-sister dance is a beautiful ritual in modern weddings. It captures the special bond between siblings. Sometimes, this dance replaces a father-daughter or mother-son dance, especially if one of the parents is not present or willing to dance.
How do you choose songs to dance with your brother at the wedding?
Either of the siblings can curate a playlist to include songs that mean something to the two of them, enamored in memories. Or, it can be a lovely dedication.
How do I include my sister or brother in my wedding?
If you are about to get married and want to involve your sibling in your wedding – there’s an easy way to do it: with a dance. A sibling dance at a wedding ceremony can be a lovely ritual that both of you will remember and cherish forever!
What is a good sister and sister dance song?
A brother-sister dance is a ritual that has become quite popular now. But what if the bride has a sister? For a sister-sister song, select a track dedicated to sisters, like Aly and AJ’s On the Ride, Carly Simon’s Older Sister, Carly Simon’s Older Sister, etc.
What song can I dance to with my brother at my wedding?
If you want to dedicate a song to your brother at your wedding ceremony, you have many options to choose from. You can go for tracks like Keith Whitley & Earl Thomas Connally’s Brotherly Love, The Kinks’ Come Dancing, Lee Ann Womack’s I Hope You Dance, etc.
What song can I sing at my sister’s wedding?
If your darling sister is getting married, you can sing a song for her at the ceremony to tell her how precious she is to you and how much you love her. You can choose songs like Dave Matthews Band’s Sister, Rob Finlay’s Sister to a Brother, and others.
What is a good song for my brother at his wedding ceremony?
If you want to dedicate a song to your brother at your (or his) wedding ceremony, there are many amazing tracks to choose from. These include Kodaline’s Brother, Art Brut’s My Little Brother, The Hollies’ He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother, etc.
What is a good song to dedicate to your sister?
A wedding ceremony is a beautiful occasion to dedicate a song to your sister and perhaps share the dance floor. For that, you can choose a track like Steve & Annie Chapman’s Brother and Sister Song, Chvrches’s The Mother We Share, Carly Simon’s Older Sister, etc.
Which are the best brother and sister song lyrics?
If you are looking for some brother-sister dance songs with memorable song lyrics, there are many tracks out there. Go can select Randy Newman’s You’ve Got A Friend in Me, Queen’s You’re My Best Friend, White Stripes’ We are Going to be Friends, etc.
Should my sibling be included in the bridal entourage?
Your wedding day should only be about you and your spouse. This means that you are the only ones who can decide who to include in your wedding party.
That said, you are under no obligation to include a sibling in your wedding party, especially if you aren’t close to begin with. But if you have a special bond with your sibling, it’s best to include him or her in your bridal entourage.
Should a bride’s brother be a groomsman?
There is no strict rule stopping you from inviting your bride’s brother to be part of your groomsmen. He will be part of your family in the future so it’s best to have a close relationship with them. The best way to start is in the wedding.
But it’s best to discuss this idea with your wife. She may be against the thought of including her brother in your entourage.
Can a bride’s brother walk her down the aisle?
Yes, a bride can opt to have her brother walk her down the aisle if that is who she is comfortable with.
This is also a good idea if her parents are no longer able to walk her down the aisle. She can choose a special person to make such a momentous action for your big day.
Just like father-daughter dance songs or mother and son songs for a wedding, you need good music for a sibling dance at a wedding ceremony. The truth is, your lives would be very different without your siblings.
So, when your sibling or you get married, dedicating a song and special dance with them can be a great way to show your love – and to express the fun relationship that you share and cherish.
What are your favorite brother and sister dance songs? Please share with us below!
Andreea is a very passionate content creator and her purpose is to provide you with the most interesting articles, while constantly discovering new facts. She’s been freelance writing for the past five years and has created numerous articles and educational materials while managing her own blog.