What are the best vacuums for a wedding registry? Well, that depends! Do you need something that works on hardwood floors as well as carpets? Something for a home with pets? A nifty robot vacuum?
Whatever your needs, we’ve found the perfect option to add to your wedding wish list! Read on to find out what they are!
Create a wedding registry at MyRegistry.com and add your favorite vacuum now!
What Are the Best Vacuums for a Wedding Registry? (Definitive Answer)
Adding a vacuum to your wedding registry is a smart move. Those babies are pricey, and if you’re starting off your married life on a tight budget, you’ll be so glad you thought to ask for one. Which should you get, though?
Like I said above, it’s important to consider your needs and living space when making a choice. With that in mind, I picked out some of my favorite diverse options for different needs. Let’s take a look at them.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. iRoomba i3+
The iRoomba is a personal favorite, as it does everything for you. Of course, as long as you don’t have incredibly fluffy carpets.
What I love most about the iRoomba is the fact that it’s independent. It will map the room, recharge, and empty its contents in the special base it comes with. Once in a while, you just need to empty the base and you’re set.
It also works with Alexa, so you don’t need to do a lot of programming yourself. It’s ideal for a house with pets, where you don’t want to spend a lot of time picking up loose hairs from the floors. The iRoomba won’t work perfectly if you have a lot of carpets, though, so keep this in mind.
One other really neat thing about this one- or most robot vacuums, really- is that you can buy skins for them! So, if you’re not in love with the boring style, you can easily add a bit of personality to it. I love the one pictured above, but there are tons to choose from.
- POWERFUL CLEANING—SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE - Whether you’re relaxing at home or out enjoying life, Roomba i3+ EVO takes care of dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction*. *Compared to Roomba 600 series
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU’RE IN CONTROL - Roomba i3+ EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want—either on a set schedule or in the moment
- DON’T LIFT A FINGER FOR MONTHS- The Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal allows the i3+ EVO to empty itself into an enclosed bag that captures 99% of particles as small as .7 microns and holds up to 60 days of cleanings
- CLEANING IN TIDY ROWS - Cleans intelligently in straight lines back and forth, to thoroughly clean your floors while navigating around furniture. When the i3+ EVO needs to recharge, it will resume right where it left off ensuring a complete clean
- FOCUSED CLEANING - Patented Dirt Detect Technology allows the Roomba i3+ EVO to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly. Integrated sensors tell the robot where it can and can’t fit, so it doesn’t get stuck under furniture
2. BISSELL Cleanview
I really like this brand, not just because they have an awesome vacuum, but also because Bissell makes a donation for every registered purchase. Thanks to its scatter-free technology, you won’t have to worry about the animal hairs stuck in your carpets. It will pick them up in no time!
It can get in every corner of your house, so you’ll manage to pick up the annoying dust stuck in the corners. Since it comes with the pet hair corner tool and pet turbo eraser, it’s perfect if you have shedding cats or dogs in your house.
I really love the teal colors, too! While vacuums aren’t exactly stylish in general, the pop of color gives it a bit more “oomph” at least.
- Buy Bissell, save pets Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Triple action brush roll plus scatter free technology maximize pet hair pickup – even if it’s embedded
- 27’ power cord automatically rewinds for quick and easy storage. Cleaning path width - 13.5 inch
- Swivel steering makes cleaning around furniture and obstacles easy
- Edge to edge cleaning feature gets closer to walls and corners with each pass
3. ONSON 2-in-1 Vacuum
This Onson is one of the best cordless vacuums out there and to make everything even better, it’s a 2-in-1. You get all the benefits of a cordless full-sized vacuum, and you can also take the handheld vacuum to reach those impossible spots, and even clean the inside of your car with it.
After charging for four hours, you will be able to vacuum for about 30 minutes. The charging station can be conveniently mounted on the wall, so you have a place to store and charge it.
This vacuum is great for any house, whether you have pets, kids and very fluffy carpets! The whole thing has a very sleek look to it. Plus, since it’s roughly the size of a mop or broom, you can easily tuck it away in a hall closet when not in use.
4. BISSELL Handheld Vacuum
If you’re looking for something small to assist you in your everyday life, then the Bissell is perfect for you. Even though it’s small, it’s perfect to remove hair from your couch, carpets, or pick up the crumbs the kids left in the corners.
Besides the cordless vacuum, you also get its motorized brush, upholstery, and crevice tool, so you get the most of it. If you love this one AND the BISSELL in #2, Amazon has a package deal that you can add to your registry instead. It comes with both the upright and the handheld vacuums.
This vacuum is also perfect to pair with a Roomba, as you will only use it to pick the dust and hair from the places the Roomba can’t reach. If you travel a lot by car, it’s perfect for on-the-go. I’d add this to my registry along with one of the larger options, just so I can keep it in my car!
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell will donate 5 dollars for each pet hair eraser Li Ion purchase, upon activation
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery
- 14V lithium ion battery for lithium powered cleaning; Dirt cup capacity: 0.7 Litres
- Large, easy to empty dirt bin to help get rid of pet hair easily. Triple level filtration to help improve cleaning performance
- Set of specialized pet tools includes: Motorized brush tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool
5. Shark NV356E S2 Navigator Lift-Away
With over 17,000 reviews and a combined score of 4.5/5 stars, it’s safe to say that this Shark is hands-down one of the best vacuums for a wedding registry. From the sleek look to the multiple tools, it’s both beautiful (for a vacuum) and practical.
If you or your future Mr. or Mrs. suffer from major allergies, this one is perfect. It captures 99.9% of allergens and features an “anti-allergen complete seal” to lock away dirt, dust and dander. Plus, it’s super lightweight, so you won’t feel like you spent all day lifting a ton of bricks by the time you’re done cleaning.
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds
- Brush roll shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Hard floor hero attachment not included
It’s hard to choose just one to be the best of the best vacuums for a wedding registry, since they all offer different features. Personally, since I hate cleaning, I’d go with the Roomba! I’d pair it with the handheld vacuum for messes that it can’t reach, though.
Your turn! Do you have any other picks for the best vacuums for a wedding registry? Share below!
Last update on 2022-05-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API