What are the best vacuums for a wedding registry? Well, that depends! Do you need something that works on hardwood floors as well as carpets? Something for a home with pets? A nifty robot vacuum?
Whatever your needs, we’ve found the perfect option to add to your wedding wish list! Read on to find out what they are!
Create a wedding registry at MyRegistry.com and add your favorite vacuum now!
What Are the Best Vacuums for a Wedding Registry? (Definitive Answer)
Adding a vacuum to your wedding registry is a smart move. Those babies are pricey, and if you’re starting off your married life on a tight budget, you’ll be so glad you thought to ask for one. Which should you get, though?
Like I said above, it’s important to consider your needs and living space when making a choice. With that in mind, I picked out some of my favorite diverse options for different needs. Let’s take a look at them.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. iRoomba i3+
The iRoomba is a personal favorite, as it does everything for you. Of course, as long as you don’t have incredibly fluffy carpets.
What I love most about the iRoomba is the fact that it’s independent. It will map the room, recharge, and empty its contents in the special base it comes with. Once in a while, you just need to empty the base and you’re set.
It also works with Alexa, so you don’t need to do a lot of programming yourself. It’s ideal for a house with pets, where you don’t want to spend a lot of time picking up loose hairs from the floors. The iRoomba won’t work perfectly if you have a lot of carpets, though, so keep this in mind.
One other really neat thing about this one- or most robot vacuums, really- is that you can buy skins for them! So, if you’re not in love with the boring style, you can easily add a bit of personality to it. I love the one pictured above, but there are tons to choose from.
- POWERFUL CLEANING—SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE - Roomba i3plus EVO takes care of dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction. Compared to Roomba 600 series.Runtime : 75 minutes
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU’RE IN CONTROL - Roomba i3plus EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want—either on a set schedule or in the moment
- DON’T LIFT A FINGER FOR MONTHS- The Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal allows the i3plus EVO to empty itself into an enclosed bag that captures 99% of particles as small as .7 microns and holds up to 60 days of cleanings. The Roomba i3plus is designed to work simply with the press of the Clean button.
2. BISSELL Cleanview
I really like this brand, not just because they have an awesome vacuum, but also because Bissell makes a donation for every registered purchase. Thanks to its scatter-free technology, you won’t have to worry about the animal hairs stuck in your carpets. It will pick them up in no time!
It can get in every corner of your house, so you’ll manage to pick up the annoying dust stuck in the corners. Since it comes with the pet hair corner tool and pet turbo eraser, it’s perfect if you have shedding cats or dogs in your house.
I really love the teal colors, too! While vacuums aren’t exactly stylish in general, the pop of color gives it a bit more “oomph” at least.
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- SWIVEL STEERING FOR MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY. Makes cleaning around furniture and other obstacles easy. Filter replacement every 6 months
- TRIPLE ACTION BRUSH ROLL. Loosens, lifts and removes embedded pet hair.
3. XIEBRO Robotic Vacuum
This XIEBro is one of the best cordless vacuums out there and to make everything even better, it’s a 2-in-1. You get all the benefits of a cordless full-sized vacuum, and you can also take the handheld vacuum to reach those impossible spots, and even clean the inside of your car with it.
After charging for four hours, you will be able to vacuum for about 30 minutes. The charging station can be conveniently mounted on the wall, so you have a place to store and charge it.
This vacuum is great for any house, whether you have pets, kids and very fluffy carpets! The whole thing has a very sleek look to it. Plus, since it’s roughly the size of a mop or broom, you can easily tuck it away in a hall closet when not in use.
- 【3-in-1 Robot Vacuuming+Mopping】Robot vacuum and mop combo combination can quickly remove dust, paper scraps and pet hair. The electronically controlled 200ml water tank has 2-speed water outlet modes, and the penetration is uniform, which is suitable for all hard floors. The 250mL dust box can hold more garbage, and the powerful suction motor with the roller brush can make vacuuming easier. Dry and wet two washes, meet different cleaning needs, and completely free your hands.
- 【APP/Voice/Remote Control】HR101 robot vacuum and mop can be controlled through the remote control and Tuya Smart APP. Many functions such as cleaning direction, mode switching, suction adjustment, water output, and schedule setting can be easily realized through the Tuya Smart APP. The robot vacuum is also compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant and supports voice intelligence control. (⚠The APP only supports 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi, not applicable for 5GHz Wi-Fi.)
- 【3-Point＆3 Levels of Suction Adjustment】Robotic vacuum cleaner is powered by a strong digital motor. The maximum suction power is up to 1600Pa, with 3 levels of adjustable suction power and carpet booster function, suitable for hard floors, carpets, and other different floors. A bilateral brush can quickly gather and absorb large particles and fine dust. Compared to brushless suction ports, the roller brushes can clean deeper, very suitable for cleaning pet hair, food debris and other garbage.
4. BISSELL Handheld Vacuum
If you’re looking for something small to assist you in your everyday life, then the Bissell is perfect for you. Even though it’s small, it’s perfect to remove hair from your couch, carpets, or pick up the crumbs the kids left in the corners.
Besides the cordless vacuum, you also get its motorized brush, upholstery, and crevice tool, so you get the most of it. If you love this one AND the BISSELL in #2, Amazon has a package deal that you can add to your registry instead. It comes with both the upright and the handheld vacuums.
This vacuum is also perfect to pair with a Roomba, as you will only use it to pick the dust and hair from the places the Roomba can’t reach. If you travel a lot by car, it’s perfect for on-the-go. I’d add this to my registry along with one of the larger options, just so I can keep it in my car!
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell will donate 5 dollars for each pet hair eraser Li Ion purchase, upon activation
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery, Dispose of pet hair and debris easily with a large, easy-to-empty dirt tank.
- 14V lithium ion battery for lithium powered cleaning; Dirt cup capacity: 0.7 Litres
5. Shark NV356E S2 Navigator Lift-Away
With over 17,000 reviews and a combined score of 4.5/5 stars, it’s safe to say that this Shark is hands-down one of the best vacuums for a wedding registry. From the sleek look to the multiple tools, it’s both beautiful (for a vacuum) and practical.
If you or your future Mr. or Mrs. suffer from major allergies, this one is perfect. It captures 99.9% of allergens and features an “anti-allergen complete seal” to lock away dirt, dust and dander. Plus, it’s super lightweight, so you won’t feel like you spent all day lifting a ton of bricks by the time you’re done cleaning.
- LIFT-AWAY FUNCTIONALITY: lift away the detachable pod and easily clean above-floor areas like stairs, furniture, and more..Hose Length 59.84 inches. Cord Length 300 inches.
- ANTI-ALLERGEN COMPLETE SEAL: Works with a HEPA filter to trap 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner. (Based on ASTM F1977 of particles .3 microns or larger.)
- BRUSHROLL SHUTOFF: Instantly switch from more maneuverability on deep carpets to gentle bare floor cleaning.
It’s hard to choose just one to be the best of the best vacuums for a wedding registry, since they all offer different features. Personally, since I hate cleaning, I’d go with the Roomba! I’d pair it with the handheld vacuum for messes that it can’t reach, though.
Your turn! Do you have any other picks for the best vacuums for a wedding registry? Share below!
Andreea is a very passionate content creator and her purpose is to provide you with the most interesting articles, while constantly discovering new facts. She’s been freelance writing for the past five years and has created numerous articles and educational materials while managing her own blog.