A drive-by bridal shower games list is everything you need in order to have the best socially distanced party. There are cases where you have no idea what could work, but with these ideas, you can’t fail.
From things only you and your friends would know to the classics, we have some amazing options for you below! Let’s check them out!
Don’t forget to Check our guide on how to host a drive by bridal shower.
10 Amazing Drive-By Bridal Shower Games for a No-Fail Party
While the main point of a drive-by party is to avoid having guests mingle together in one small space, there’s no rule that says they can’t get out of their cars at all. So, it’s entirely possible to have a couple of games that make use of your yard.
That said, it is super important that you choose things where guests don’t have to interact on a super personal level. So, we’ve chosen games that can either be played a full six feet apart or independently as your guests stop by.
For many of the games on this list, all you need is a maybe a piece of paper, pen, and some other items you should have on hand.
However, where we recommend products to buy, we’re using affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. Ring Hunt
This one can be played in a lot of ways. You can hide a single fake engagement ring (don’t use your real one, obviously) and have your guests find it, or you can hide a bunch of cute little rings for everyone to find and keep (like those pictured here). In order to keep the distance between the participants, this game can be played outside, in a big area.
You will need to have everything prepared for when everyone arrives, and make a little competition out of it! If you’re hiding a single ring, the person who finds it first wins, obviously. For a bunch of cute favor rings, hide a single gold one (or pink, blue, whatever, as long as there are no others of the same color.
- Package includes – 72 pack of fake rose gold diamond rings. Glossy surface make the rings shiny, they are rose gold plated and have a fake yet shiny diamond rock that looks real
- One size fits most – The size of the faux diamond ring is about 0.75 inch in diameter which can create a unique event for your bridesmaids and guests
- Adjustable diameter – The diameter of these rose gold diamond rings is adjustable, you can adjust to the size you want
- Reflect light beautifully – They are very lightweight and durable which can add sparkle and shine to your special event
- Wide application – These faux engagement rings can be used as favor accents, party supplies, table confetti for birthdays, sweet 16, baby showers and cupcake topper
2. How Old Were They?
This is a simple game, and all you need are a few pieces of paper, some photos of the brides, and maybe a bulletin board (or even just a piece of wood).
Hang the photos up on the board in a single row, then place a small jar under each one. Set the whole thing up close to where your guests drive through.
Every guest needs to write their name along with the guess of age under that picture. At the end of the party, gather up the jars. The person who made the most correct guesses wins!
3. Minute to Win It Games
Minute to Win It style games are always a hit at any type of party, and you can easily adapt them for a socially distanced drive-by party.
Rather than having everyone spread out at the same time, just have participants do the games on their own while you watch from a distance (or via Facetime, even). Keep track of how long it takes each guest to finish the game, then send out awards to the winners. The video below is full of great ideas!
4. Finish our story
Here’s one that you can play even if your guests will never all be in the same place at the same time! Leave pens, paper and a jar on your party games table. Then, on a piece of poster board (it’s easier to read even from a car), write down the first sentence of a story about you and your future spouse.
Ask your guests to continue the story for you on their own paper, then put it in the jar. The only rule is that there are none! They’re free to write as little or as much as they want. Later on, you and your honey can have a blast reading all of their tales! If you want, you can give prizes for the most creative, but this is more of a “just for fun” game.
5. Predict our future
Another “just for fun” one that requires nothing more than a pen, paper and a jar to collect the entries, predict our future can have some truly hilarious results. Unlike “finish our story,” this one does have some rules. Guests have to use each of the letters of their first name as the first letter in their predictions.
So, for example, say their name is Molly. They could write “Your future holds money, offspring, love, laughter, and youthfulness, Collect the jar at the end of your party and see what your future holds!
6. Guess how many kisses
This is another cute classic party game that requires zero interaction on your guests’ part. Just fill a jar with Hershey Kisses and leave another empty jar next to it. Each guests writes down their guess at to how many there are. Winner gets a prize!
You may want to seal up that Kisses jar so no one is tempted to snag one. Hey, I won’t lie, I’d probably sneak a few!
- Hershey's Kisses Pink Foiled Milk Chocolates Caramel Filling Candy (2 Pounds Bag), Approximately 200 candy per pack
- If a triangular milk chocolate treat from Hershey’s is called a Kiss, then maybe, the pink caramel Hershey Kiss should be nicknamed the "French Kiss." After all, you’re getting something a little extra. For the moments when a peck is not enough, indulge your senses with these pink wrapped chocolates filled with sumptuous caramel
- With bright wrapper designs evocative of pink tiger fur and white paper plumes indicating the surprise filling awaiting inside every piece, these decadent delights will have you saying "Oui, Oui!"
- Caramel Hershey Kisses - need I say more? These creamy kisses are made of the finest milk chocolate and filled with rich caramel. Can you say decadent?! Each kiss is wrapped in a beautiful Pink and Hot Pink striped foil. Enjoy a melt in your mouth caramel kiss today
- Individually wrapped candies. Packed by LaetaFood. LaetaFood Inc is not affiliated with Hershey's company
7. She said, She said
She said, She said is a very popular game. You can buy the printables from Etsy, and let everyone guess who was the first to do a certain something, from saying “I love you,” to deciding which one is more spontaneous!
8. Couple Trivia
This game is all about who knows the couple best. With about 25 questions, you will get to see who was always paying attention, and who wasn’t. Of course, this is not to decide who is the “bestest bestie ever,” but to have a wonderful and hilarious time together. The printables for this one are available of Etsy!
If you are throwing a lesbian wedding, this LGBT+ bridal shower game is a must have! Guests can test out how well they know the happy lesbian couple with this fun bridal shower game. INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
9. Bridal Shower Emoji Pictionary
This can be an incredible funny game, especially if all of you are into emojis. Get the printables from Etsy, and start prepare for an hour of fun. You may be impressed with your guest’s choices!
10. Giant Jenga
No one can fail with a game of giant Jenga! You can play it outdoors, and also keep the distance, so everything is as safe as possible! All you need to worry about is having a great time with your friends!
You can get this one on Etsy too! It’s pricey, but you only have to buy it once and then it’ll be ready for all your future parties.
To keep it socially distant, guests can stand far apart until it’s their turn. OR, make it even more drive-by appropriate by allowing each guest to remove just one piece as they parade through your party area.
It can be tough to choose the best drive-by bridal shower games, but as long as you keep your distance, and everyone is on the same page, you can’t really fail!
What are some of your favorite drive-by bridal shower games? Share below!
Last update on 2020-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API