Want to make sure your guests remember your big day as fondly as you do?
They’ll absolutely love these cute wedding favors! When it comes to a wedding, there is so much that has to be planned and so many decisions to be made!
Thankfully not all of the decisions are tough and nerve-wracking.
One of the more fun decisions to make is what you will be giving your guests as wedding favors
Wedding favors are a great way to thank your guests for coming as well as the best way to ensure guests remember your special day! However, with endless wedding favor options, it can be hard to decide on just one.
Here are 13 cute wedding favors that are cute and super memorable.
Related: Mrs. and Mrs. Amazing Wedding Favors
Cute Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Love
Affiliate links included below. We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you.
1. With seed packet wedding favors, your special day will be remembered for years to come, in floral form!
Check: Virtual Wedding Celebration Boxes for Guests
2. Jars of local honey will prove just how sweet your love really is.
Related: Gay and Lesbian Wedding Favors
3. Who knew that little mint holders could be so cute?!
4. Cookies stacked like wedding cakes that are tasty and adorable.
5. Succulents wrapped in your wedding colors. These are great even for guests without green thumbs!
6. Homemade herb-infused olive oil. A great wedding favor that is a kitchen staple.
7. Bride and groom chocolate covered pretzels.
Perfect when you want sweet and salty! These are actually crazy easy to make at home. Just melt some good chocolate, dip your pretzel rods into it, then chill in the fridge!
8. Candles with custom labels. Your wedding day will leave a lasting scent.
You can either have them made for you or, if you prefer the DIY route, buy some amazing scented candles and print up your own labels.
9. Mini cookies in a mini jar.
Too cute! Again, if you’re a crafty bride, make the cookies yourself. If you’re not, no problem! Either ask a bakery to whip up something special or buy gourmet premade cookies.
CHECK MORE: DIY Wedding Favors for Guests
10. Travel-themed candy holders. These are perfect for a destination wedding!
11. Mini jars of jam or fruit spread. Your guests can literally spread the love!
12. Macaroons are pretty on their own but when you display them in a beautiful box? Swoon!
13. These little boxes can be filled with candy, mints and even mini pretzels.
What did you use as wedding favors on your special day? How did you guests react? Do you have a wedding favor from someone else’s wedding that you love? Tell us all about it!
Last update on 2022-05-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API