Are you looking to save shave some money from your wedding budget? Are you a crafty bride who loves the idea of creating her own decor and DIY centerpieces as a way to really make her wedding unique? One of the best ways to save money and show your creative side for your wedding is to DIY your centerpieces. While the task may seem daunting, we promise it isn’t too hard at all! Here are 11 creative DIY centerpieces that won’t break the bank and will look beautiful at your wedding.
Creative DIY Centerpieces
Affiliate links included below.
1. Glitz and glam This centerpiece is so elegant! The shiny vases paired with the simple wine bottles creates a really nice touch. For this DIY project, you’ll need some vases, spray paint and flowers that match your theme. Get those creative juices flowing!
2. Rustic for days! If you’re planning an outdoors or rustic wedding, these centerpieces just might be for you! This centerpiece is made up of several inexpensive items that come together to create a very rustic yet pretty table centerpiece.
3. Mason jar centerpieces These mason jar centerpieces with beach-themed items inside are the perfect way to illuminate your tables during your beach wedding or beach-themed wedding. These centerpieces can be personalized to match your wedding color and theme, so get creative!
4. Two for one There’s nothing better than a centerpiece that also acts as table numbers! These simple yet chic wine bottle centerpieces, paired with flowers, not only look nice but serve a much-needed purpose at a wedding!
reception done🙌 words of advise to other brides who love to create: find a rather inexpensive venue and make up for the difference in decorations. You can have it reflect your future hubby and yourself and make it YOU. This has by far been the most creative and rewarding design experience of my life. (and now considering pursuing a wedding planner career.)💍👰 #getdownwiththeDuesings #thankyouamazon #diybride #weddingplanning #wedding #bridetobe #bride #Pinterestperfect #pinterestperfectwedding #design #vineyard #vineyardwedding #rustic #romantic
5. Perfect Spring centerpiece If your wedding is all about pastel and soft colors, then this DIY centerpiece is the perfect fit! Mason jars used as vases for flowers is a simple yet effective way of tying your tables together.
6. Burlap and twine Country weddings are bound to include burlap or twine, or both, so why not use it in your centerpieces? These DIY creations are easy to create and require very view materials. Who thought burlap and baby’s breath could look so nice together?
7. Accenting with mirrors No matter the style of your wedding, you can never go wrong with flower centerpieces. However, to make them even more beautiful, try adding customized mirrors are placemats for your vases. Using spray paint you can create custom frames in any color!
Looking for centre piece ideas? Contact us for ideas, vendors and your complimentary consultation! #engaged #engagementparty #wedding #weddingplanner #weddingplanning #eventplanner #birthday #baptism #anniversary #anniversaryparty #toronto #ontario #guelph #caledon #torontoblogger #rusticwedding #rustic #rusticbride #floral #diy #diybride #custom #uniquebride #weddingday #weddingstyle #weddingstylist #venue #weddingvenue
8. Non-floral is still lovely! This DIY centerpiece is what we would imagine if someone mentioned a vintage centerpiece for their wedding. This centerpiece requires no live flowers, which means less worry about finding flowers and keeping them alive until your wedding.
9. Reuse and repurpose If you have old bottles, such as liquor bottles, at home, be sure to start saving them! These bottles can be used as vases to hold small bunches of flowers. The variety of bottles will give each of your tables a unique setting that is still universal.
it's amazing, to invest your whole being into Love, and cash out millions of heart flutters and tear gems of joy. — i promise i wasn't slacking, i was getting married to the love of my life this weekend. living poetry and acting out Love with our community. i'll be typing out bits and pieces of my vows and writings i jotted down throughout the intense joyful events, and sharing captured moments like this–stay tuned. P/c:@hellahomer • • • #poetry #poem #poetsofinstagram #poetryisnotdead #dealapoetry #writersofinstagram #lovepoem #wedding #weddingpoetry #nuestraboda #weddingdecor #diywedding #diybride #loveofmylife #papelpicado #bullitt #bourbon #driftwood #driedflowers #centerpieces #theweekend #inspiration #familia #vows #investment
10. Bold colors Lanterns make for a great non-floral centerpiece! You can pair them with almost anything, to include vases, a mirror or candles. For this type of centerpiece, be sure to incorporate bold colors.
11. Floral birdcages You can find inexpensive birdcages at many craft stores that can then be painted to be a color to match your wedding theme. You can use them to hold artificial and live flowers as well as candles.