Usually, when you think of a bridal dress you think of something that is long with a train. However, while long floor length dresses remain the most popular style of wedding dresses, not all brides want to wear a long dress on their big day. Shorter tea-length wedding dresses are easier to walk in, you can’t trip over them and they allow you to show a little leg! Needless to say, tea length dresses aren’t just for tea time. Here are 10 tea length dresses that are absolutely beautiful!
10 Adorable Tea Length Wedding Dresses
1. Short and lovely. I love the vintage look of this one, don’t you?
2. The details on this dress are just incredible!
3. Elegance is absolutely possible in a short dress.
4. Pretty in peach. Who said wedding dresses always have to be white?
5. For a vintage look, go short!
6. The perfect way to show off the shoes, and wow, are they amazing shoes!
7. Two tea length dresses at once?! Swoon!
8. Baby pink and lace appliques make for a great dress!
9. An amazing combination of dress and bouquet! Don’t you love the colors in those flowers?
10. This dress is out of this world gorgeous!
One thing to remember about going with tea length wedding dresses: your shoes really matter! If you’re the type who has a super hard time picking out shoes (trust me, I’ve seen brides visit upwards of 60 stores to find the right pair!), you could add more stress to your planning. If you were planning to wear flip-flops for a beach wedding, you can still do that but you might want to dress them up a bit. Remember, it’s your wedding, you’re the one that makes the rules!
Related: Minimony Wedding Dresses